Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday, November 10th



So today was a lazy day. We just hung around the house, and then she went over to Grandma and Grandpa's with Colin.

She is wearing plain white pants from Old Navy *gasp* I know its after Labor day. But she's 8 months so rules don't need to apply to her right? :P The shirt is from Target and the shoes are from Dillards. I told Colin she didn't need to wear her shoes today because she had her sparkly Mary Jane Trumpette socks on, --which were put on after he complained that the shoes looked uncomfortable, yet right after the socks went on, he put her shoes on. haha ohhh men.

And a P.S. The bow was bought from a dirty scammer- I only put it on her because its her "play bow" now. The bow that I don't care what happens to it- including being squished in the bottom of her diaper bag, which is a common occurence when bows go somewhere without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment